Ready to log in?
With your account information ready, go to the DHS Learning login page (you can click the link or enter the web address into the address bar at the top of your Internet browser: https://www.okdhslearning.org).
- DHS employees: your username is your u-number with a lowercase “u”
- Contractors: your username will likely be your CTR email address
To Log in:
- Enter your username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field (if this is your first time logging in, enter the temporary password you were given).
- Select the Log In button.
The system will open to your dashboard page, where courses you’re already enrolled in are listed under Recent Learning.
All new DHS learners are automatically enrolled in the course Mandatory Reporting of Abuse and Maltreatment, and it will appear under Recent Learning along with any other training you’re enrolled in (although there may be a short delay before you can access all your available courses). Simply click a course name to open it and begin!
If you can’t find a specific course you need after one hour, please contact the Help Desk for course enrollment help.