If you already have an account but lose track of your password, don’t panic. The DHS Learning system has you covered—all you need is your username.
Watch: Reset a Lost Password
Your username is almost always your uNumber (make sure the “u” is lowercase!)
(Contractors—your username is most likely your CTR email address)
- Go to the DHS Learning login page.
- Select the Forgotten your username or password? link below the username and password fields.
- Enter your Username in the Search by username section and select Search.
Note: if you are a DHS employee, your username is the letter “u” (lowercase) plus your u-number (example: u23456).
- Check your okdhs.org email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the included link (or copy/paste it into your browser) to reset your password.
- Log in and begin learning!