The website navigation bar is available at the top of the page throughout the DHS Learning site (except inside Learning Module activities, which open in a separate window).
- Select the DHS Learning logo to return to your dashboard, where you can view your Recent Learning, Calendar, Upcoming Events, Messages, and other information.
- The Transcript option allows you to review your current and completed courses.
- Select Find Courses > All Courses to browse and search the catalog of courses and programs.
- The My Calendar option opens your Event Calendar, where you can view your scheduled events, such as assignment due dates, LYNC seminars, and in-person trainings.
- The Need Help? link brings you here, to the Help @ DHS Learning website.
Managers/Supervisors have an additional navigation bar option: Team. Select Team to view the account details and course progress of learners who report to you.
Select your name on the far right-hand side of the navigation bar to open your user menu.
- Choose Profile to open your profile page, where you can view your user details, job assignment(s), course details, etc.
- The Grades option opens a list of the courses you’re taking and the grades you’ve achieved to date.
Note: getting credit for DHS Learning courses is usually based on completion rather than specific grades, so many courses don’t even track grades—these courses may display a “0.00” or ” – ” instead. View the Recent Learning block on your dashboard for a better overview of your course progress.
- Messages opens your instant messaging tool (we rarely use this).
- The Preferences link allows you to adjust preferences and settings related to your account, profile, and how you interact with the LMS.
- Select Log out to log out of the DHS Learning LMS.