After you log in with the temporary password for the first time, the system will automatically prompt you to change it.
- Enter your temporary password in the Current password field.
- Choose your new password:
- It must be at least six characters long.
- It must include at least one number, one lowercase letter and one capital letter.
- Choose a password that you will remember but can’t be guessed by others.
- Carefully enter your new password in the New password field.
- Carefully re-enter your new password in the New password (again) field.
- Select the Save changes button.