If you already have an account but lose track of your password, don’t panic. The DHS Learning system has you covered—all you need is your username.
Your username is almost always your uNumber (make sure the “u” is lowercase!)
(Contractors—your username is most likely your CTR email address)
- Go to the DHS Learning login page.
- Select the Forgotten your username or password? link below the username and password fields.
- Enter your Username in the Search by username section and select Search.
Note: if you are a DHS employee, your username is the letter “u” (lowercase) plus your u-number (example: u23456).
- Check your okdhs.org email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the included link (or copy/paste it into your browser) to reset your password.
- Log in and begin learning!