Non-critical profile fields are left blank when your account is created, and won’t be used by the system for any purpose. Although your personal details are kept hidden from other users, consider adding a Picture or Description to help your fellow learners get to know you!
Open ‘Edit Profile’ Page
- Select your name in the upper right-hand corner of the DHS Learning screen and choose Profile from the menu.
- Under the User Details block heading, select Edit Profile.
Edit User Picture
- Scroll to the User picture section, below General.
Upload a Picture
- There are two ways to add a photo to your profile:
Drag and drop the image file from your computer into the upload area (surrounded by a dotted line).
Click the Add File button:
- With the Upload a file tab selected, click Choose File.
- Choose an image from your computer’s files, then select Upload this file.
A thumbnail icon will appear when the image is successfully added.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Update Profile to save the picture to your profile.
Remove a Picture
- Select the Delete checkbox below your current picture so the box is checked.
- Select Update Profile at the very bottom of the page to save your changes.
Edit User Description
The Description profile field gives you the option to introduce yourself to other learners in the system.
To add a description,
- In the General section, scroll to the Description box.
- Enter some (work-appropriate) text about yourself to be displayed on your profile page for others in your courses to view.
- Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.